is an initiative supported by Curro
that aims to promote cycling
C2R is an initiative supported by Curro that aims to promote cycling as a medium for family cohesion, relaxation, fun, and possible career choice for those truly interested in becoming professional athletes. Through this initiative, we introduce young learners (and their parents) to their first cycling classes and provide families with the opportunity to spend time together to connect with each other, creation, and Christ within. Parents and learners don't necessarily need any cycling experience or career aspirations to join Cycle2Ride – it’s all about having fun and moms even get free memberships!
Benefits included in a membership:
- Access to coaching clinics from beginner to advanced levels;
- Joining in on fun events and expeditions in the countryside that allow families to participate together;
- Access to advanced support and guidance on equipment and setup, tailored training programmes and access to online coaches and Biokineticists to members who have career aspirations or already are established athletes;
- The privilege to wear exclusive cycling apparel available for purchase from our online store;
- Receive exclusive offers from partners such as Head Bicycles when renting or financing bicycles for primary school learners through C2R;
- The opportunity to easily upgrade to larger bicycles when young members outgrow their bicycle frames;
- The bonus of gaining entry to a lucky draw were members can win a sponsored team-entry for either the Tankwa Trek (4-day stage race in Ceres), Wines2Whales (3-day stage race in Grabouw/Hermanus), or the ABSA Cape EPIC (extreme MTB-race in the Western Cape).